Pages

Sunday, March 26, 2006

I Don't Wanna

I don't want to post again. I like having my weekend in the basement be the post I see every time I call up Pobble Thoughts. I like having the five of us there and being able to re-read it whenever I miss one or all of them. And yes, I can scroll down but it's not the same.

However...life does go on. We can't freeze it, even for the happy stuff. So I'm breaking the ice for myself by posting this non-post. Thank you all for your lovely comments about my picture.

Those are Pobble Thoughts ~ although not very interesting ones. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

4 comments:

Dreamer said...

Right...you can't freeze life...or fast forward it...you've gotta deal with it.

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Bask in it, baby, take all the time you need; we'll be here when you're blog-ready again!

Rose said...

Print the blog out and post in on your refrigerator. I like looking at things too that makes me happy.

sttropezbutler said...

I know exactly what you mean. No really, I do.

STB