Pages

Friday, June 08, 2007

I Would Drown

BDS over at Two Dollar Productions has a semi-regular series of postings called Bathing With the Drunken Viking. I've always been particularly impressed when they have shown up on weekdays because it means the imbibing was done on a weeknight. Having now imbibed myself on a weeknight for the first time in a very long time, I have decided that I couldn't bathe with the drunken viking. I would drown.


Hush darling, Auntie Mame's hung. ~ Mame Dennis to her nephew, Patrick.

Those are ohGodyoumeanIhavetothink Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee. Much Needed Coffee.

2 comments:

kimber said...

Ah, the dreaded weekday morning after the brilliantly wonderful weeknight drinkfest....

Anonymous said...

Hey pobble, do you remember the bit Shelley Berman did called, "The Morning After the Night Before" ??