Pages

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

SO Aesthetically Pleasing

I received this email from Nemeria in my inbox today:

My cousin is one of Cosmo's 2008 Hot Bachelors and he's in the running to be THE 2008 Hot Bachelor. His name is Andy DiGidio and he's from North Dakota. To vote you have to go to www.cosmopolitan.com Any chance you would be willing to advertise this on your blog? I know you have quite the readership. But again, I'm perfectly okay with you saying no.


Let's think this one through...

1. My oldest and one of my dearest friends in the whole world 2. sends me a link full of beautiful men 3. asking me to go look at them 4. while telling me she is actually related to one of them, 5. asking me to look hard enough to vote for him (because while I will be voting for him, I should really, really at least try to pretend to be unbiased and check them all out, right?) 6. AND complimenting my blog and 7. my blog readers.

Nope. No way I can deny this one (even if she is okay with me saying no; I'm not and it's my blog so there!)

So, go. Enjoy. Check out all the very pretty boys. And then vote for Andy DiGidio, the North Dakota bachelor. 'Cause ooooo...he is pretty. :)

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

11 comments:

Hermes said...

I won't be voting in this one. Cosmo gives me a rash. The longer I look at a Cosmo quiz or contest, the higher my blood pressure soars. Can't do it. Besides... I don't like boys that are prettier than me. I like to be prettiest.

Dennis R. Upkins said...

Can't......move......hyper....ventilating.......
overload......of....studly hotness...


*FALLS OUT!*

kimber said...

My pleasure to help. Really.

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Dah-HAMMMMMMMMM...I thought there would be a line-up of like 6.

I managed to overcome the fact that they're mostly my son's age, though, and get through to vote for yours.

(How many times can I vote?)

Krystal said...

I have a few people I can email this to. I mean, if you think that would be okay with Nemeria and all...

I will now go check out the hot bods who were probably in diapers when I graduated high school...

christine mtm said...

i'm so glad hubby didn't come in the room while i was doing that!

BostonPobble said...

GOML! ~ I understand about the Cosmo thing. If it hadn't been for the magical combination of Nemeria and cute boys, I'm not sure I could have managed. And I do understand, too, why that combination isn't as compelling to you.

Dennis R Upkins ~ Kinda makes the whole day seem nicer, doesn't it?

Wolfgrrrl ~ Why thank you. Your sacrifice is noted and appreciated.

GNightGirl ~ Just remember, even though they are babies, every single one of 'em is over the age of 18 and that's all that really matters. >:)

Krystal ~ I'm sure that would be just fine. And THANKS!

Lovely Cats ~ Yes, I can see where that might have been a tad bit awkward.

2 Dollar Productions said...

You give and you give and you give Pobble. Ha. It's always been your altruistic side that keeps me coming back here.

Gamina said...

Oh, Pobble. I am touched. Thank you to everyone and yes, feel free to pass it along. And it is sad that my cousin was actually in diapers when I graduated from highschool. Sigh.

BostonPobble readers are the best!!

BostonPobble said...

$$ ~ I'm just grateful someone understands my true nature. Thank you. I usually go unrecognized in my own time, quietly martyring myself for the greater good.

Nemeria ~ You're more than welcome. Keep us all posted. And I do have the best readers, don't I?

Rose said...

I went to check them out and to vote but you didn't say it was 50. I got to number 25 before I had to leave, so I didn't see Andy yet, but will return later to night.