Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

Paper Product Problems

For years, I loved my Puffs Plus with lotion. It was the only tissue I had in my house. No, I hadn't grown up using them. My mother was a Kleenex brand woman. But I loved my Puffs Plus with lotion. About a year ago, they changed their paper quality. It is no longer soft. I have gone to Kleenex with lotion. Not as good as the old Puffs, but better than Kleenex plain. Ah well.

Now? Now, my Charmin toilet paper is smaller. I know what happened ~ some social scientist informed the production folks that they could trim a quarter inch and no one would notice, really! Only...I noticed. So, I stopped using Charmin and went with Cottonelle. Guess what? They have the same social scientist on board. The only toilet paper I can find that is the original size is Target brand. I'm not even kidding.


Maybe I'll adapt. Maybe I'll just buy toilet paper at Target. Or maybe I'll become that old lady who bitches about how things were better when she was young. Whichever way it goes, I still wish they hadn't fucked with my paper products.

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

0 comments: