Pages

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

AFK

Away From Keyboard


See this studly man flexing his new tattoo for the camera? Yeah, he's not actually flexing. He's humoring me. And that's not actually a new tattoo. Check it out.





It's the word "yes." In sharpie pen.


As in, "Yes, doctor, this is the shoulder you are supposed to be cutting into and operating on." What I find interesting is that the handwriting is not mine, nor is it Lithus's. It's the doctor's. At the pre-op appointment, he marks the joint himself.


Back when Lithus was in Spain, he slipped stepping off the helicopter. A twist here, a missing handle there and, ta-dah, here we are! Rotator cuff surgery. All will be well, of course. However, after having been posting every single day for over a month, I realized I very well might just...not be here. *Poof* Plus, it's a fun chance to show off my dear Lithus. :)


Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee ~ but not after midnight or before 11:00 a.m.

1 comments:

Nemeria said...

Ah yes, the surgeon's mark to make sure the correct limb is operated on. Teach has had many of those. I like the YES though. It's so cheery.

Hope all goes well!