Pages

Monday, November 07, 2011

3...2...1...LAUNCH!

It's live, people.


For now, you can only get it here. In a few weeks, though, it will be available at amazon and bn.com and a bunch of other places. You know I'll let you know. Feel free to boost, to pimp, to promote, or talk up. Whatever you call it, feel free to do it. Because it's a really good book and people should read it.

Of course, if they haven't read the first two, they should do that, too... :)

Those are a little overwhelmed Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee (but $3.99 will get you a book!).

7 comments:

William Dameron said...

How cool! I probably should have known that you had written two other books. I will be downloading them....

Grandma Carol said...

Downloaded to my iPod Touch yesterday! About half-way through. It's SO GOOD! I'm going to finish it this morning.

BostonPobble said...

Bill ~ Thank you! And since I'm tooting my own horn, this is actually the third novel and the 6th book. I started in nonfiction. This is the first I've self-pubbed, but each one still gives me butterflies. :)

Grandma Carol ~ THANK YOU!!!! :D:D:D:D {{{hug}}}

nRT said...

Congrats BP. Can't wait to read your book. nancy

BostonPobble said...

nRT ~ You saw this!!!! YAY! I was hoping you would. You are really, really missed, fyi.

Gay Soldier's Husband said...

Umm, psst - do you know the guy on the cover? (just kidding)

Rose said...

Is it on Amazon Yet? I'll check. I have the first two. Will definitely support you!