Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Where I've Been

First, busy. Busy, busy, busy. Friends, family, celebrations and crises.

Second, traveling. Loooove Spokane. Love it. Expect a post over on Stilettos soon. But it did mean I had all of 4 days at home. Got into town last Sunday. Leave again tomorrow.


Third, work. Work has gotten deliciously busier. More challenging in the best ways. I'm back to learning things and being science-y.

Fourth, hospitals. Lithus had a scare that took us to the ER (kidney stone - it passed and all's well). But my heart's not as fixed as we thought it was. My loop recorder is picking things up. Several appointments this past week. Echo-cardiogram. Stress test. All crammed into 4 days. Results positive enough that I get to leave town tomorrow with Lithus still. We think we know what's going on, but we will meet with my wonderful Dr. Morin when we get back in town. The best news is that it's not structural. If you want to look something up, feel free to google preventricular contractions. A perfectly normal thing in a perfectly normal heart. But mine isn't. So, we wait until next month to meet with Dr. Morin and see what happens next.

It's life. It happens. But it's busy.

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.


0 comments: