Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Lionel

He isn't doing well. Today was his 6 month check up ~ and he had a seizure. Lithus saw him have a stroke one day ~ but then he was fine. There've been a couple times when I thought "that's not right" but, within 24 hours, he was always fine again, so I thought I was seeing things or overreacting. I guess not.

We're running blood tests. Depending on what they find, we'll do some imagining. But he's sixteen and a half. He's had a great few years with me. I just want him to have a great few more, is all.

We're supposed to go to Mexico to be with Lithus. He's supposed to bask in the warmth of the Mexican sun. I'm supposed to get him doggles for when we are exploring, him in my lap, wind blowing his ears. And I really want him to see Lithus again because he loves his Mr. Lithus. I'm not ready for anything else.

I just bought puppy pads to see us through the end of the month. And a new flat of food. And Lithus has found a store that sells his dog food and checked to make sure the airline will take him in the cabin with me.

I feel very alone right now.

5 comments:

CrackerLilo said...

Oh, sweetheart, you have no idea how sorry I am to be reading this. *hugs* I hope everything turns out. Healing thoughts to you and your family.

Dennis R. Upkins said...

Seconded. Hang in there beautiful.

Rose said...

Wow! Sorry to hear this Pobble.

D-Man said...

Oh Sweetie *HUGS HUGS HUGS*

BostonPobble said...

Cracker Lilo ~ Thank you. We'll take the healing thoughts.

Dennis R ~ Trying.

Rose ~ Thank you.

D-Man ~ Hugs back to you.