Pages

Friday, May 06, 2011

Random Act of Romance

Lithus is in Kodiak this week, flying construction lifts. They ~ whoever "they" are ~ are building research and observation cabins for people who want to study or just watch the bears. They have set up a camera onsite that can be accessed via internet for ... people involved with the construction? ... the project bosses? ... someone. Since I couldn't go with him, Lithus got permission to give me the access code for the camera.
Tonight, I logged on about seven o'clock, just in case his day was winding down. Sure enough, there they all were, tying down the helicopter, closing down their day. So I watched, knowing my sweetie, even when he was blurry and pixilated. And as I watched, he finished his work, walked up the stairs to the deck, looked up toward the camera ~ and blew me a kiss.

417 miles away. Not knowing if I was watching or not. He blew me a kiss.

Is it any wonder I write romance novels?

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cool! Love it.

Anonymous said...

"417 miles away. Not knowing if I was watching or not. He blew me a kiss."

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Swoon!


~Nemeria