Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

Four Years


Happy Anniversary, to my Dear Lithus. Four years ago tonight, we were in our living room, with Dr. B., my mom and her husband, and Flora. Crow, Bil, my heart and the hatchlings were in attendance via web cam. The Lovely Cats was scolding us all for not taking it seriously enough. And Lionel was decked out in his tux.

It's only been four years. Good grief, it feels longer. We've been through a lot. And I have spent the last several weeks being awed and humbled by how much I can love another human being, while also being amazed at how perfectly he loves me.

He is loved. So am I. It's good.

Those are happy, wedded bliss Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee ~ and a partner in crime.

8 comments:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

FOUR?!! I...I thought it was like...a year ago! And how did I forget you married on Mom's birthday?!!

Happy Anniversary!

MikeC said...

As Lori said, seems like a year. Congratulations!

BostonPobble said...

Lori ~ Thank you. :) Your mom shares a birthday with Edward Gorey, as well, which is also cool.

Mike C ~ Thank you, too! I remember it as if it was yesterday.

AppsRus said...

Bravo!

Nemeria said...

See, you can remember dates if they are important enough! ;-P

Congrats on 4 years. Seems like only yesterday!

xoxo

BostonPobble said...

AppsRUs ~ Thank you, sir. :)

Nemeria ~ When I got my current phone, I put reminders in it. It pinged me on the 21st to tell me it was my anniversary the next day. And I had to go through the blog to figure out what year we were married, because I truly had no clue. I wish I was even remotely joking or exaggerating. Hell, I would settle for spinning a good story. Instead, it's all just...true. LMAO

Sean said...

Congratulations!

BostonPobble said...

Sean ~ Thank you! Glad to see you back.