Pages

Friday, May 23, 2014

The Worst of the Worst

Lithus and I have been felled at the same time. Yep, it happened. 

He has the virulent bug that is going around that you may have heard about on the national news because it's kicking so many people's asses so hard. And I have done something to my back that resulted in my writhing around on the floor Monday night, screaming. We tried home care but when 48 hours of being smart didn't help, I went to the doctor. Now, I have a laundry list of meds and Lithus can crash and be sick, which will of course, help him heal faster.

We should both be better in time to head back out on the road next weekend. Until then, it's a goddamn Greek tragedy down here. ;)

Those are slightly stoned Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

0 comments: