Pages

Friday, May 30, 2014

Well, THAT Sucked

Hi world! Guess whose back is better? Lithus shook his cold flu thing last weekend, too, so we're both on top of our game. Finally.

2 weeks of being laid out. No thanks. But as of yesterday, I am officially better. I didn't need a pain pill at all. No prescription strength naproxen. No over the counter ibuprofen. And certainly not a hydrocodone.

It's nice to move freely. And walk easily. And sit without pain. The staff here at the apartment building tell me I've "got (my) wiggle back." I take it as a compliment.

Last night at dinner, I thought about having a glass of wine ~ I've been off the hydrocodone for a few days now ~ but couldn't do it. Not even a single glass. It's too good to be clear-headed, unmuddied, coherent. Hydrocodone and muscle relaxants made for some interesting days.

Anyway! I'm back, and it feels good. We now return you to your regularly scheduled blogging.

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

0 comments: