Pages

Friday, April 03, 2015

Nope, Not A Joke

Once people started emailing me, I realized what day I had posted the news. No, it's not an April Fool's joke ~ Lithus and I really are moving back to Massachusetts. Worcester, to be exact.

We're in Oregon for his yearly recurrency training (made more important this year because he's with the new/old company) then back to NOLA on the 11th or 12th. 

The firemen arrive in NOLA on the 20th, and the gentle giants arrive in Worcester on the 24th. 

We have a place ~ a lovely 3 bedroom ~ that my dear friend, Bolger, went and saw and checked out for us. The whole thing has taken place via internet, email, and text messages. LOTS of text messages.

When Lithus and I first started talking about me moving out west, I told him I would come ~ but that I wasn't done with Massachusetts. Eventually, he'd have to bring me home. He made that promise, and now he's keeping it.

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

1 comments:

MikeC said...

And I didn't get the post at all because I don't like Diddy and didn't bother to play the video. Congratulations! I love that your husband is keeping his word and you are able to return to New England. I too return home, though it's not something I thought I would ever do. As Linda Ellerbee used to say on NBC News Overnight, "And so it goes."