Pages

Friday, February 09, 2007

Updates and Other Ramblings

* The flu is over! TTG. I'll spare you those details. ;)

* Graziella and her family had services for her niece yesterday. I have passed along everyone's good wishes. As she puts it, "The prayers must be working because I'm feeling better." So thank you. The service was a beautiful celebration of a too short life.

* Lionel is now The Toothless Wonder. We have been fighting his dental disease since he came to me but it has just been too much. Dr. Jonathan had to pull the last ones yesterday. Now, Lionel's tongue sticks out. It's kinda cute. Expect pictures. He, of course, still thinks he is a three year old great dane with a full set of choppers. That's my boy.

* Graziella's dogs have been fostered out so she is set to leave on Sunday! Whoo-hoo for her!

* In two weeks, I will be heading back to the Basement. With Lithus. Yep. He is meeting the Divine M and the Grill Master. There will be more on this, I have no doubt. (I know, Cats, I know. I promise you're next so find a good pie recipe and air out the sofa bed.)

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

4 comments:

christine mtm said...

i was gonna say...

still praying. funeral i attended today was good too. the priest said something beautiful, "it's not that time heals all wounds, but that God heals all wounds in time."

nRT said...

I am glad you are feeling better. the flu has hit hard around here. take care

Dreamer said...

Don't forget...FOUR WEEKS!

Otherwise...have fun!!!

Jaded said...

And the basement is so close to the Jaded homestead. Sigh.

Prayers are always in abundance. You know that.

Poor Lionel. I can't wait to see pics! Morgan is gonna be the PeePee-less wonder if he doesn't stop whizzing in my house. Oy.

Glad you're feeling better!