Pages

Friday, January 30, 2009

The Chronicles of Pobble

I've been tagged by Denny over at the Chronicle (over there, in my links, damn live linky-ness) and you know I love me a tag so here we go...


A. People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blog and replace any question that they dislike with a new, original question.

B. Tag eight people. Don't refuse to do that. Don't tag who tagged you.

001. What are your nicknames?

Pobble or Mame. I've been called other things by other individuals (some of them even printable) but those are the closest things to universal nicknames I've got.

002. How do you style your hair?

By drying it with a towel and, if I'm feeling Really adventurous, spritzing it with de-frizzer.

003. What's new in your life right now?
Oh dear Lord...what's not new???? The book, the marketing, the next book, the wedding, the job hunt...On and on we go.

004. How many colours are you wearing now?
three ~ black pants, white shirt and hot pink fuzzy slippers

005. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
Introvert, in spite of common misperception

006. What was the last book you read?

honestly, I don't remember. it was either a re-read or a romance novel, because I've had to start reading those in order to know my business better

007. Do you nap a lot?

oh hell yeah. that's part of the fun of my job.

008. If the person you secretly like is already taken, what would you do?

life is too short to wait around. and there's always someone else to like. >:)

009. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?

unfortunately, yes.

010. What's your favourite dessert?

chocolate baked good with ice cream. I'm really not picky about what the baked good is or what flavor the ice cream.

011. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

30 minutes, max.

012. What websites do you visit daily?

my site, msn, yahoo, cnn and the blogs I read

013. What classes are you taking right now? And if you're not in school any more, what's your job?

romance novelist, baby!

014. Do you like to clean?

I like to scrub. I loathe handling the clutter.

015. What's the last song that got stuck in your head?
"Put A Banana In Your Ear"

016. What's the last movie you saw?

ummm...hm. don't remember this one, either. life has been a bit of a whirlwind lately.

017. What's better: eternal love or memorable love?

memorable.

018. What colour do you look best in?
black, brown and deep reds

019. Best time of your life?

I've had too many of them to single any out.

020. What are you most looking forward to in the coming month?
getting married; the book release; seeing my friends...again, too many ~ it's going to be a hell of a good month.

And guess who's it?

Oh, it's tag time. I hate this part. Okay, I might not make 8 but here we go anyway...
Krystal ;)
Vanyel (maybe it will get him posting again)
Pharmyard (yes, she's new so WELCOME!)
um...
Cam Pike
Jersey
Graziella (if she has time with the move and all)
That's six. That's as good as it's going to get here. Anybody else decide to play, let me know.

Those are Pobble Thoughts, with a little help. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

6 comments:

Cam Pike said...

On my blog...

CrackerLilo said...

Thanks for not tagging me! Seriously!

Also, I think it's great to see a romance novelist who doesn't believe in the One and Only Soul Mate concept.

Hermes said...

Will you style my hair?

Anonymous said...

It's up on my blog.

BostonPobble said...

Cam Pike ~ YAY!

Cracker Lilo ~ You're really welcome and I do understand! As for the one soul mate thing, nah. It's a mix and match world out there.

GOML! ~ I know it sounds wicked complicated the way I do it. Still, I think if you will commit yourself to learning it, you will be able to master it soon enough. I have faith in you.

Jersey ~ YAY!

Graziella said...

Though I'm a little behind in this post, I finally had time to do the tag!