Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2009

No Capes!



Coolness can be found here: Hero Maker

Hmmm...interesting...the Pobble and General Spectacled Nine Tails have never been seen in the same room together. I wonder...

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.


*********



Amended much later this evening...

Timber and I were IMing just a moment ago. We decided we would noodle around with the Hero Maker. In completely different houses, many miles apart and even, technically, in different states, we came up with these:



























Could explain why we get along so well, don't you think? :)

Those are still Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you another coffee.

5 comments:

Dennis R. Upkins said...

Oh yes.

The General and the Guardian are so teaming up.

Anonymous said...

I am The Mysterious Soaring Angel

http://img21.imageshack.us/my.php?image=myherop.jpg

I rather like her, haha!

BostonPobble said...

Dennis R ~ And will have So Much Fun doing so.

Dreamer ~ Oooo! She's frightening in a lovely and delightful way, isn't she?

Krystal said...

That was fun!

Gay Soldier's Husband said...

Am I supposed to be turned on by a cartoon - cause I am...