Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Overreaction?

A few days ago, I posted that I had killed two spiders all by myself and before four in the morning (note to Bill ~ no, neither involved the urban legend, thank the Goddess, and that's all that's gonna be said about that!). There have been two more confirmed kills since then. I have, however, also taken to slamming the heels of heavy shoes down onto previously unseen stains on the carpet.

Ah well. Better safe than sorry.

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

3 comments:

William Dameron said...

It's a massacre!

christine mtm said...

i can't condemn- i've made it my mission in life to destroy every slug i come into contact with.

btw... i have that horrible song from the video in your previous post now stuck in my head.

Gay Soldier's Husband said...

I'm weird. I like spiders. Someone told me long ago that they were good luck - and, indeed, certain cultures have believed that over time. BUT - if they get too aggressive I squash them flat (a hangover from getting bitten by one that sent me to the hospital...)