Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Screaming Liberal Post #5

Say it with me, people: Are You Fucking Kidding ME?????

Now, I am avoiding blogging about politics, as much as I can. The online break I took a couple months ago really woke me up about how much happier I am if I am reading and staying aware, but not dwelling. Not that there hasn't been fodder... Digressing, Pobble... Anyway, I haven't been writing about politics and have been happier for it.

However. This guy...part of me doesn't want to give him the attention of a post. At the same time, sometimes I have to rail just a little bit. Now is one of those times. From here on out, whenever anyone asks me why exactly I think this country is going backwards instead of moving forward (and yes, I have gotten that question more than once), this will be the example to which I point. Thank you, G. W. Epperly, for proving my point so eloquently.

In an official complaint, filed with the courts of Alaska (ah, that lovely state ~ all the social awareness and inclusiveness of the South, without the warm temperatures), the individual named above states that the President isn't actually allowed to be President because, as a black man, he cannot actually be a citizen of the United States. I wish I was kidding.

As stated above, for an Individual to be a candidate for the office of president of the United States, the candidate must meet the qualifications set forth in the United States Constitution and one of those qualifications is that the Candidate shall be a "natural born citizen" of the United States. As Barack Hussein Obama II is of the "mulatto" race, his status of citizenship is founded upon the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution. Before the [purported] ratification of the Fourteenth Amendment, the race of "Negro" or "mulatto" had no standing to be citizens of the United States under the United States Constitution."
                                                 ~ GWE v. Barack Hussein Obama, Nomination Petition Objection
                                                               Year 2012 Primary and General Elections

Those are screaming liberal Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

4 comments:

Hermes said...

Dude lives in a delusional hillbilly fantasy. Guys like that are their own best solution. Crazy doesn't usually sell in most places.

BostonPobble said...

GOML! ~ Have you heard the news coming from down here recently? There's a whole lot of crazy happening 'round these parts.

William Dameron said...

It is really scary how far on the other end of the spectrum the right is moving.

BostonPobble said...

Bill ~ They are scary these days.