Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Breaking the Seal

Every so often, I go long enough without posting that The Next Post becomes this huge, intimidating, slightly malevolent thing. Nothing I can think of to write is worthy of it. It is too important. The Next Post has capitalized itself and must be fed.

This is one of those times.

*sigh*

Such silliness.

Instead of dwelling any longer ~ especially since I have been reminded that it has been a while (*waves to London*) ~ I am just posting something. Anything. But it can still be good.

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

Dennis Haysbert. Yep, still good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

**London waves!**

Sean said...

So good to know I'm not the only one...

BostonPobble said...

Anonymous ~ :D:D:D:D

Sean ~ OMG, not at all. The Next Post likes to lurk in the dark corners and sneer, while taunting me and demanding cookies. It gets a little frightening. Only thing to do is post nonsense ~ or pictures of good looking people. ;)