Pages

Saturday, October 05, 2013

Basking

Thursday was my birthday. 44. I love birthdays. I love my birthday. I love your birthday. I love all birthdays. I think they are important and should be celebrated with gusto. After all, your birthday is the day we got you, and that's worthy of great celebration.

That being said, we are in Richfield, Utah. There is only so much one can do to celebrate a birthday in Richfield, Utah. Lithus made me dinner. With cake, of course. But you know what else? He found a spa. Richfield has a spa. With an aesthetician.

So here I sit, two days later, basking in the relaxed sleepy glow of an hour facial. Cup of coffee nearby, my computer on my lap, and my sweetie next to me on the couch. So far, 44 doesn't suck.

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

2 comments:

MikeC said...

Away from home, but dinner cooked for you, a facial, your significant other, and your computer. Celebrating where you are! Happy Bithday!

Pearl said...

Birthdays. Cakes. And spas.

Yep! That's everything!

Happy birthday!

Pearl