Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

My Hair

I'm one of those people who is both completely nonchalant, and totally obsessed with, her hair. On the one hand, it's hair. It grows. If you get a bad cut or a crappy color, it grows back. Plus, it's not world peace or curing cancer. It's hair. Perspective, please, people.

On the other hand, it's my hair. I use the best products I can afford. I am always on the lookout for a curly conditioner. I make sure the stylist understand how to cut curls and get them to look good. Until very recently, I didn't color it from a box. Ever.

When it looks good, it is Charles Emerson Winchester hair: It does one thing; it does it very, very well. But when it looks bad...oh my goodness. My hair can look really bad.

For the first time in years ~ possibly since I left Worcester, but definitely since we left Washington ~ my hair looks really, really good. It's nice to be back.


Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee (the cut and color cost a bit more...)

0 comments: