Pages

Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Pacing

AppsRUs is out of the country. Why does this matter? It doesn't. In a nutshell. I go weeks ~ occasionally months ~ without emailing the man. He doesn't text and I don't do phone calls. We are not a daily part of the other's lives. Plus, he has email during this trip. I can email him and say anything I need or want to say to him. Which is the kicker ~ I don't have anything specific I need or want to say to him. Life's pretty mundane right now. Not even any wry asides he would appreciate to share. So, that's not the point. The point is he's out of the country. 

I'm ready for him to get back to the States. I get this way with Dr. B. when she travels internationally, as well. Could I reach out? Of course! Either of them would scold me if I needed them and didn't email, regardless of where they are are. Which is also the point. I don't need them in an interrupt-your-vacation kind of way. Again, I have nothing that I need to say. I just want the option back.

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

0 comments: