Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

I'm Naked!

Last summer, Lithus upgraded my wedding band. Over the course of the last year, that gorgeous stone has gotten loose. So loose, in fact, that one can hear it when a type. Yep, hear it wiggle over the clackety clack of my keyboard.

Since we bought it at a northwest chain, while we were here in Oregon, I took it back in to see if it could be tightened. It could. Yay! They had to send it off. Boo! Still, it was worth it in order to not lose the stone.

I had no idea how much I played with my ring, but apparently it's a lot because I keep reaching for it and panicking. It's a short-lived panic, but there's that momentary flash of terror. Plus, my hand just doesn't look right. Looks...naked.

See? Naked.
Luckily, it'll be back on my finger Friday. Still...I've gotten attached to it.

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

0 comments: