Pages

Thursday, September 04, 2014

Shopping

Earlier this summer, I realized that my summer clothes were in pretty desperate need of replacing. So, while we were in Spokane, Lithus and I went shopping. Oooo, I just love city shopping. And since it was the end of the summer, and the stores had already transitioned into fall styles, everything was on sale and I could do even more shopping.

I bought size 12, 14, 16, 16W, and 18 that all fit beautifully. I didn't buy a 12, 14, 16, or 18 because they were too small. Nor did I buy a 14, 16, or 18 because they were too big.

Is it too much to ask for me to know how many inches around my waist is and how many inches long my inseam is and be able to buy clothes sized logically?

On the flip side, now I have some really cute new summer clothes to get me through NOLA fall and how ever many more summers I wear them. So, really, as much as I would appreciate logical sizes, keep making cute clothes and let me shop for them in wonderful cities and I'll be happy.

Those are well-dressed Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid you may know my feelings about fashion. Regardless, if it brings you happiness… no judgment.

BostonPobble said...

Curmudgeon ~ Yes, I know your views on shopping. That's why we're meeting up in a bush bar somewhere, not a mall. ;)