Pages

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Boring and Mundane

My Butt
I have started working out three to four times a week. My butt already looks better. This makes me very happy.

Reposting
Last night I was re-reading some stuff I had written early on in my blogging career. Some of it is fun and I think I may repost some of it over the next couple of days. I seem to have blogger's block anyway (you notice the title of this post?) so...why not, right? Plus, most of my readers weren't reading Pobble Thoughts when I wrote the stuff so it will seem fresh!

Dating
I think I might be ready to start dating again. I've been single since August. God knows I've got Spring Fever. And I'm not talking about looking for the next long term relationship. It just might be nice to have someone to go out on a date with every now and then. Is this even possible? I have no idea. It's been too long since I tried. Experiment time! That being said...

Six Degrees of Separation
If it is true that every single one of us is only six degrees of separation away from knowing every person on the planet, then I wish I could find my line of connection to this one guy I've seen online (Yahoo Personals). Yes, I've done what yahoo calls breaking the ice with him. We'll see if he comes back with anything. It just seems so...something. It would be so much easier if I could just meet him randomly, through friends or at a club or whatever. I even thought about posting his picture here but that seemed weird and border line stalkish. I'm ready to date; I pray I'm never ready to stalk!


Spring
At the risk of jinxing those of us who live here in New England, spring might have actually arrived. Even the doggies are more energetic ~ which is actually funny because once the energy wanes, they crash and sleep for hours. It also means I have to keep a closer eye on my underwear. Daisy's penchant for wearing them as hats has expanded to include bras. She'll come waddling out of the bedroom with various pieces of my lingerie draped over her head, ears or nose. As amusing as it is, I would rather she leave them in the bedroom instead of parading them around and through the house (which really has nothing to do with spring so...) A friend brought me lovely flowers the other day and they are sitting on my desk. It's nice to have them as the reminder for when I can't get outside to see it myself. And that's all I'm gonna say about that in case we still end up with a late April snow!

RJ
Nothing new to report. Just didn't want you to think I had forgotten you were thinking about him and praying for him. I'll let you know as I do. Maybe a call to my Dear One is in order tonight...

Those are (boring and mundane) Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

1 comments:

ZooooM said...

Your six degrees paragraph gave me the giggles. Man, I don't miss dating. I do hope you have a good time with it though.