Pages

Monday, August 06, 2007

Ramblings to Start the Week

* Today must have been the first day after a driving school graduation. There were several young women all driving by themselves, going about 5 miles under the speed limit, swinging WAY OUT THERE to make turns and stopping about ten feet from the line at lights. It would have been sweet ~ except they were all in front of me at various times.

* The song "I Don't Want to Stop" by Ozzy Osbourne makes for great driving music down the Pike.

* Chocolate shared with a girlfriend is always better than chocolate eaten by oneself.

* A blender is a good thing. A blender with a strong ice crush mechanism is a necessity.

* DiGoronio self-rising pizzas are better than any frozen pizza has any right being.

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never had Digiorno pizza. Guess I need to get on that eh?

Jaded said...

I'm with you on the DiGiorno. I have one in the freezer as we speak. I think Jadette and I will have it for lunch!

Since I'm horribly allergic to pork, I just by the 4 cheese kind and put some turkey pepperoni on it, so I can have a good ol' pepperoni pizza.

CrackerLilo said...

I don't like metal, except when I'm driving.

And I haven't had a DiGiorno in a long time, but it's better and cheaper to buy one at a supermarket if you're staying at a motel and nuke it (a small one, of course) than it is to order from Domino's or something.

Hermes said...

Even better than shared chocolate is stolen chocolate! I don't know hwy, it just is.

Rose said...

I've seen the Dogiorno pizza commercials but never tried them. Sounds like I need too.