Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Daily Male Beauty

Michael-in-Norfolk has a lovely routine of posting beautiful men every day on his site. He names them "Monday Male Beauty" "Tuesday Male Beauty" etc. You get the idea. (Needless to say, I am a regular visitor to Michael's site!) For as beautiful as most of his men are (with the caveat that some just don't follow my taste in men), none of them are as beautiful as the male beauty I get to share my life with.

Daily Male Beauty



(Gotta love the "Pobble, are you really taking this picture?" grin. Yes, Lithus, yes I am. AND I'm posting it!)











Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

11 comments:

Jaded said...

Oh Pobble. How glorious, just as I knew he'd be.

xoxox

christine mtm said...

now the world understands why i bake this man pie.

kimber said...

.... and he COOKS too! Lucky Pobble!

BostonPobble said...

Jaded ~ Thanks. I hear Everything you have said in that one sentence. xoxo

Lovely Cats ~ roflmao So true.

Wolfgrrrl ~ OMG, does he cook! It's always delicious to the point that my size 10s don't fit and my 12s are getting a bit snug. ;)

Crow Mother said...

*sigh* and he's got a big Bird, too! ;)

Graziella said...

Yay!

We love him :)

Tai said...

LOL! A handsome man in the kitchen, now that's delightful!

nRT said...

BP, he is a keeper, thanks for putting a face to his name. Life is worth risks...look what you won! ENJOY

BostonPobble said...

Crow Mother ~ Why yes. Yes he does.

Graziella ~ We do indeed. :)

Tai ~ Does it get better than this?

Nancy ~ I think he's a keeper, alright.

D-Man said...

Kimber stole my comment!

BostonPobble said...

D-Man ~ Hey, enjoying the fact that Lithus cooks is open to everyone. ;)