Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Dribs and Drabs

* White Chocolate Covered Popcorn. Oh. My. God.

* I am almost always about three steps away from agoraphobia. Sometimes they are big steps; sometimes they are little. It's rarely more than about three steps. I have gotten a gig that requires me to leave the house, introduce myself to strangers and shmooze. I'm loving it at the same time I'm hating it. Go figure.

* It's never a good thing to underestimate Rex's daughter. Never.

* I dislike the word "never." Unless it's the only word applicable. As in when one underestimates Rex's daughter.

* BioSis and I have designed a greeting card. On the outside it reads "Your own petard." On the inside, it reads "Thanks."

* Jon Stewart is fucking hysterical. The Web Pundit will make you think. Really hard.

* After watching the Web Pundit, it is best to have tea and cookies. Or white chocolate covered popcorn. O.M.G.

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

4 comments:

Hermes said...

Whit chocolate never appealed to me. Would dark chocolate be good too? But I'm with you on John Stewart. He's a riot. Sleep well.

christine mtm said...

i'm with goml on the white chocolate, but i've always loved chocolate and popcorn together.

and no, never a good thing to underestimate rex's daughter. (which sounds like an answer to my email.)

Jaded said...

I have to say, I've had white, milk and dark chocolate covered popcorn, as well as peanut butter covered (hard candy shell with the consistancy of chocolate.) To be honest, they all taste like the nectar of the gods, so any one'll work for me. Actually, when I'm really PMSing, a handfull of dark chocolate M&M's thrown in some popcorn works for me to. Jadette and I had some yesterday, as a matter of fact.

I'm with you on the agoraphobia. It's much better now that I really don't have to leave my house for work. It was particularly difficult when I performed for a living, as you might imagine. It's like being within the walls of my home somehow chases the demons away. Although, once I "get there" I can usually cope and be perfectly fine. It's the "getting there" that is riddled with anxiety.

BostonPobble said...

GOML! ~ Dark chocolate, milk chocolate, any kind of chocolate is delicious on popcorn. Trust me on this one, my friend, and try it.

Lovely Cats ~ I'm posting and then responding to your email. >:)

Jaded ~ Popcorn truly is a great carrier of most sweetness, isn't it? LOVE it. And the "getting there" part is what kills me as well. There's something about making it out the door...