Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

EEEP! (yes, again)



Book Signing
Date: Saturday, March 20
Time: 4 - 5:30
Place: The Bookshelf at the Boatworks



Join us for an opportunity to meet Pauline and pick up your copy of (the new novel), the second in the L****** F***** trilogy. Refreshments will be served.
You'll please excuse the edits to keep this blog from being picked up in a search for Pauline or her books. ;) And you'll be there, right? Of course you will. Just remember to introduce yourself!
Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.


5 comments:

Hermes said...

That's in 5 days! I can't make it to Tahoe in that kind of a time frame. You should just mail me a signed copy. I can give you the address.

Oh, I guess congratulations should have preceeded my lament for not being able to make it to the signing. Congratulations!

MikeC said...

Wish I could be there (and drop by and say hi to your mom as well!).

BostonPobble said...

GOML! ~ Are you still on FB? Check that email. ;)

Mike C ~ Oh, how I wish you could as well! (and I know I speak for my mom, too)

2 Dollar Productions said...

So cool. Wish I could be in Tahoe for a signed book, some skiing, gambling, whatever. Ha. But start loosening up your writing hand immediately Pobble - cramping up during the signings is not cool. :)

BostonPobble said...

$$ ~ Good advice. I will commence gripping exercises at once. :)