Pages

Monday, October 20, 2014

A Reminder...

...especially for this time of year (but really any time):

If you post pictures of spiders ~ live ones, dead ones, plastic ones, decorative ones, puppy-sized ones, any fucking ones ~ on your Facebook page, your tumblr, your blog, your reddit thread, anywhere you can see the damn thing, then you do not get to claim to be arachnophobic. 

Also, you don't get to be mad at me if I stop coming by your facebook page, your tumblr, your blog, your reddit thread, anywhere I can see the damn thing.

*whimper*

Those are please-dear-god-just-get-me-to-November-1st Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

3 comments:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Yeah, that "puppy-sized spider" pic is making the rounds right now. I don't even have the nerve to click on the links to find out if it's a hoax or not. Still, not a good time to check out facebook.

Listener said...

Same here. :( I've found that you can block Facebook posts and that's been a lifesaver!

Ian Lidster said...

I promise, dear, no photos of spiders. But can I put on my whiny voice to say I have been missing your company?