Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

From 2 to 3

For about 10 nights now, I have been awake from approximately 2:00 am to approximately 3:00 am. Being a nightowl, this isn't usually a problem. Except that I haven't been awake intentionally during that hour any of these nights.

Generally, I go to bed between midnight and 1:00 am. Wake up between 8:00 am and 8:30 am. Only for the last week and a half, there's been that hour-long interlude stuck in there.

Nothing going on. My brain wasn't whirling. My stress wasn't stressing. Nothing was hurting or uncomfortable. I was just awake.

Last night, I finally took Lithus' advice and took a benedryl. 

Oh.
My.
God.

Sleep is a good thing, people. Today, I have been energetic. Productive. Peaceful. Witty. Sharp.

Did I know the sleep schedule was taking its toll? Of course. But I had no idea just how much. 

Sleep: it comes highly recommended.

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

0 comments: