Pages

Saturday, January 27, 2007

BLOGLIGHT!

Here's the deal ~ Graziella loves her three greyhounds even more than I love Lionel and Daisy and you all know what that means. She cannot take them with her for this new job but she doesn't want to give them up, either. All of them were placed with friends and family who were willing to foster them for the ten months ~ until today when two people backed out on her.

Is anybody willing/able to foster a greyhound for ten months? They are amazingly well behaved, housebroken and really, really good babies. She can send money every month for food and checkups. And will come and take them once this job is done so you aren't looking at a lifetime commitment.

I don't know if any of you can do this. If you can't, really, it's okay. But if you can... Let me know. My email's on here.

Many thanks from all of us.

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee ~ and great puppy snuggles.

8 comments:

dondon009 said...

Of course my first thought was... "I'll foster them", but then I realized I would probably get evicted and the six of us would then be on the streets!

I'm sure something will develop!

Keep us posted.

DON~

Trudy Booty Scooty said...

Awwww! :( I wish I could help! Our dog is wacko (but adorable) and she likes other dogs (aka exhausts them) but our yard is just too tiny for more than one animal, and with three kids...so is our house! I'll be sending her strong "foster care volunteer" vibes! Keep us posted!

Aisha T. said...

Oh! That's too bad. I wish that I could but, my tiny apartment can barely handle my roomie and me. And D's two cats at his place will definitely throw down a fit.

christine mtm said...

ditto... i wish i could, but you know 'ohana.

Rose said...

Wow, I hope you find someone. I wouldn't know what to do if I couldn't have my Ebony(dog) with me.

2 Dollar Productions said...

As an aside, if you want a shirt, I have some extras, so just send me an email.

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Did she find anyone yet?

Uh. I can't do it. I'm just hoping someone stepped up.

ZooooM said...

Mr. Zoom ends up in the hospital around animals. I've already gone through this similar painful process once.

I do hope she finds someone. My heart aches that I wouldn't be able to help a fellow animal mom with her pain.