Pages

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Whew

Seriously, how much did that suck? Those are definitely five weeks I don't need to live over again any time soon. Too much time has passed for me to say everything I wanted to say, thought about saying and needed to say during those times so let me say this instead:

* Happy 2007 to everyone;
* Thank you for your support;
* I'm sorry I wasn't there for some of you while you went through your own rough times;
* Everyone should have friends like the Lovely Cats, Graziella and the Divine M. That is my wish for you;
* I'm back. :)

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

13 comments:

nRT said...

Happy and Healthy New Year to you. I was thinking of you often but, I know you need your privacy.
Peace and Happiness for 2007.
We New Englanders are tough old buggers. Glad your feeling better

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're back honey. Hope your new year is good. love you.

dondon009 said...

Happy New Year to you, dear friend!

How refreshing it is to have you back.............

Don~

Tai said...

May this year be a happy and healthy one for you!
So glad you're back!

Jaded said...

Happy New Year! Did you get the pic of Jadette?

Dagoth said...

Hi Pobble

It's so very good to have you back, I was missing you bunches...Hope you have a happier new year...

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Yay, you're back, you're back! I'm sorry I was too self-absorbed to send you a hello email or something while you were gone, but I definitely felt the void! xoxox

2 Dollar Productions said...

Glad you made it back from all the trials it sounds like you've been moving through, and it's essential to have good friends at all time (but especially the rougher ones).

Dreamer said...

Yeah...I'd like you to know I've had one crisis after another that I had to get through on my own...to think I actually had to think for myself without any help...it kind of hurt...

ZooooM said...

YAY BACK! I'm just now getting my own blog time back too. Although your away was not the same kind of away. So I'll stop talking now and say YAY BACK!

Aisha T. said...

Happy New Year, BP. I think everyone is getting back to blogging--you are right, those last five weeks are something else!

kimber said...

So happy you're back! May your 2007 be full of sunshine and joy, and just enough mayhem to be fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey Pobble? I attempted emailing you this afternoon and got a message back that says "no such address". Please email me. buttrrflyy@comcast.net