Pages

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

A Book-y Favor

This is a tough and slightly embarrassing post however I am swallowing my pride and making it. Generally, I do not like to go fishing for compliments. This time, I am making an exception to that tenet. *gulp*

Here's the favor: If you have a copy of Test Words and have enjoyed it, please consider going to amazon dot com and leaving a review. The more reviews it has, the earlier it shows up in a general search. Currently, it has three reviews and a 3.5 star rating (the first review was a dud, sadly.) If we can get this up, I would be very grateful. There is, however, no pressure if you don't want to do this. Seriously.

There. Now that's done. And thanks.

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

10 comments:

kimber said...

Done, although my review will show up at Amazon Canada.

...still, every little bit helps, as the old woman said as she pissed into the sea....

kimber
aka paige turner

christine mtm said...

well i already wrote my review. i even had to buy another copy to get them to let me write my review... poopy on amazon.com

2 Dollar Productions said...

I'll have to stop by Amazon this weekend and take a look at that title.

nRT said...

I will stop by amazon and write a note. I am looking at my book right now. It is used by my two college kids like a Thesaurus and its it the draw next to the printer.
My daughter sent her 'friend' from Venezuela a copy and he is returning in May for work. He has hopes to live here in the US but he wanted the book for his family to improve their English.

dondon009 said...

Like Cats, I had a problem writing my review the first time, so I ordered a second book today (my boss "borrowed" my first copy). Now I have to wait a few days for Amazon to allow me to review the book, but consider it done!

DON~

Aisha T. said...

Well, I'm going to see if i can get a copy at B & N on my way to work and then review it on Amazon. (I think I can post a review even if I don't buy it from them...I will test my theory on another book I haven't bought from them first)

Jaded said...

Done.

Anonymous said...

Done my darlin' friend!

Rose said...

I'll have to get the book and then I'll post for you. My daughter should be able to use it.

nRT said...

HI PB
could you email me, I have a question for you.
winrob1@verizon.net.
thanks
nancy