Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Sunday Poll Question

Sitting outside this morning, enjoying the sun and warm weather, with Lithus outside of the Cathouse, we got to talking about what we might do if we had extra time and extra money. It was not a discussion about regrets or what might have been. Just...what if you were in a situation where you were twiddling your thumbs for a little while. What would you do?

Pobble Answer: I would go back to school and get a degree in architecture. I have always loved house plans and designing buildings. For years every Christmas, Santa would even put house plan magazines in my stocking. Do I regret not having a degree in architecture? Not in the least. Would it be nice to know what I'm doing as I doodle? Yeah. It would be cool.

Your answer...

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

Oh, and in case you're wondering, introducing to Lithus to the family is going WONDERFULLY.

:)

12 comments:

ZooooM said...

So many options. hmmm. I'd travel with Mr. Zoom and push the boundaries of common sense with my camera. I think I'd visit every friend and relative I have, and then add new ones along the way.

christine mtm said...

so many home improvements so little time or money. i'd have a beautiful garden and redecorate the whole house.

and if there was money left over... travel

dondon009 said...

Land in the mountains of North Carolina.... the Ashville area....

Actually it's not too late and in consideration at the moment.

Glad all is going well.... love to you and the cat lady too......!

DON~

Graziella said...

I would go horseback riding all over the world with Brit.

2 Dollar Productions said...

A good sitting on the porch question, and I would travel for 6 months and then spend the next 6 months writing a novel.

That would be nice (especially as I can't draw/sketch/proprotion anything to save my life.)

kimber said...

I would build a stone circle in my yard. I've always wanted a stone circle of my own, aligned with heavens, to sit in and watch the moon rise.

Then, if there's time and money left over, I'd go pony trekking in Iceland.

nRT said...

I'd have a house on a lake with Loon's. And work with the environment people trying to save the Loons.
So I guess that means I'm heading to the Loonie Bin

Aisha T. said...

Sounds cool! Glad that everything is going well.

SenorGeek said...

Sailing ... around the world ... all the weather, good, bad and ugly ... give up the stress, the daily grind, the responsibility ...

Spider Girl said...

I'd go up somewhere beautiful in a hot-air balloon (I almost did this last summer but the local ones over Vancouver were booked full).

I'd take water-colour painting classes in Provence.

I'd hire a team of garden designers to help me figure out how and where to install a gorgeous big fountain in my garden.

I'd go to India and Nepal on an overland camping trip (actually that's tentatively in the works in the next year or two).

I'd take a cooking class.

I'd take voice lessons.

Oh, I actually have a longer list than this, but that's a fair sampling.

Dreamer said...

Time and money? Be able to pay off all of my Bachelor years and then pay off my Master years and then maybe even my Doctorate years and be a professor...

Or just pay off my Bachelor years and then be an actress on Broadway but live out of Austin...in that gorgeous house that I daydream about with Monsiuer Ginger.

Graziella said...

And I got all excited because it is Sunday, and there was no poll question. :( I'll keep checking back...