Pages

Monday, October 01, 2007

Odd Things

* I used to have an over-the-door hooky-thingy that had four hooks for my robes. One hook was always empty. I now have an over-the-door hooky-thingy with three hooks for my robes. There isn't enough room.

*
Wonder Pets makes me cry.

* I do the Monday and Tuesday NY Times crossword puzzles. Mondays are pretty good for me. Tuesdays are a little tougher. I bought a big book of them the other day. The puzzles were large print. Because of the size, I found myself slightly surprised when they were just as tough.

* When I take my evening bath, one candle keeps it too dark. Two are too bright.

Go figure.

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Pobble! Pobble! Pobble! I love you so so so so so so so so so so so much! And guess what? We need to talk like soon! I have so much to talk to you about and tell you about and I miss you terribly! You know what else I miss? New England...I love my Texas but my heart cries over New England, weird huh? Well, anyways...I don't know if this post is making anymore sense but please, please please call me or e-mail me...

Love muches,
Dreamer

Ro said...

I do the crosswords on Tuesdays unfortunetely I never am able to solve the entire puzzle.

Hooks are funny like that.

Hermes said...

Better to have hooks and not need them then to need hooks and not have them. Put up ten more:)

Spider Girl said...

The candle thing...it's true, so true.

BostonPobble said...

DREAMER! ~ I miss you, as well. And love you. And want to hear EVERYTHING!

Ro ~ I rarely complete a Tuesday...but it's fun trying!

GOML! ~ More hooks, huh? It's a thought, definitely!

SpiderGirl ~ TTG someone understands me. ;)

nRT said...

BP, glad to see your words of wisdom again. I enjoy your blog, glad your back.
PS I have hooks on every bed room and bath room door...it keep the clothes off the floor for us

Anonymous said...

I have no hooks at all...perhaps that's the problem? heh

BostonPobble said...

Nancy ~ I love hooks!

Traci ~ No hooks is just fine. To each their own.

Casdok said...

I love hooks and candles in the bath!

BostonPobble said...

Casdok ~ Hey! Welcome to Pobble Thoughts. As much as I love hooks (and I do, I really do!), I can live without them If I Must. I cannot live without candles. :)

Rose said...

I enjoy my candles too and find that one is not enough but two is too much for that calm down period I need. This post was fun to read, made me smile, especially about the hooks since I have none.