Pages

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Dear Ex-Boyfriend ~

Ha ha ha. Very clever. You won.

Now will you go away? Because you are an ex-boyfriend and it's just a little pathetic now. I mean, it's been years. I do not look back on our time together fondly. I do not look back on our time together with anger. I do not look back on our time together at all. I barely remember you, ex-boyfriend.

So, if it helps, nod your head smugly and know that your friends were right: I'm a bitch who never loved you. If it helps, throw up your hands and be grateful because you are so much better off without me. If it helps, shake your head and wonder what you ever saw in me. I don't care.

But move on already. I have. A very long time ago.

Thanks.

~ The Boston Pobble

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you just hate that?

Yeah, I know.

christine mtm said...

good lord, is he at it again?

BostonPobble said...

Dreamer ~ I do, I do.

Casdok ~ Why thank you!

Lovely Cats ~ ROFLMAO! Amazing, isn't it?

Jaded said...

Oh, Pobble, you are my hero of the day!

BostonPobble said...

Jaded ~ *takes bow* Thank you. :)

ZooooM said...

Sounds like you've got yourself a super glue ex boyfreind? Isn't there some kind of magic solvent for these situations? I do hope he decided to move on. If not, sign him up on match.com or something?

nRT said...

BP, good luck with your pest/past. Hope he reads the blog and gets the hint, you say things with class.

Rose said...

This happened to me before but I did remember. I threw him out! It was easy to do. The nerve of these ex's who think they can return later.

BostonPobble said...

Zooom ~ Nope. Don't even care enough to try that hard. ;)

Nancy ~ I don't know if he reads the blog or not so I don't know if he will see this or not. One can hope, I suppose. And thanks for the compliment.

Rose ~ Ah, I remember *those* exes, too! And this one wasn't trying to come back (he has tried that in the past and been shot down) as much as just...making a point.

Nemeria said...

Aw, jeez. Him again? Sheesh. Obviously he has nothing better to do. Jerk off.

ZooooM said...

"I don't dislike you, I nothing you."

From Scrubs. Character, Jordan. Sexy, funny, powerful chick - like you!

BostonPobble said...

Nemeria ~ What can I say? I'm hard to get over. roflmao

Zooom ~ That's it EXACTLY! THANK YOU!

BostonPobble said...

GOML! ~ Thanks for the offer. I'll keep it in mind. Oooo! I got people, now!

2 Dollar Productions said...

I think your message was a little ambigious (sp?). Ha. Don't give him any hope.

Dave said...

Oh wow! Too much! LOL

Yah... somebody gotta get this guy a life if he cannot get one himself! He needs to see someone about unresolved issues! :-)

BostonPobble said...

$$ ~ And here I thought I had hidden my ambivalence better than that. ;)

Dave ~ Just so long as that life doesn't include me in Any Way!!!!! lol

D-Man said...

Heheheh. That is what my beloved Grandma called a 'zinger', and it is indeed a fine art. Good one.