Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2008

It Never Ceases to Amaze Me

* how magnificent the ravens who live in our trees are

* how much my friends and I love each other

* how much pee Daisy can hold in her little bladder

* how kind people can be if you are kind first

* how low exes can sink

* how, with a click of a mouse, I can be in touch with someone across town, across the country, across the world

* how similar two people can be while still being so different

* how old friendships can deepen and new friendships blossom

* how indomitable the human spirit continues to be

* how miraculous every single day truly is

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

8 comments:

D-Man said...

Thank you Pobble, for putting me in 'appreciative' mode for today :)

Jaded said...

Amen and Blessed Be...y'know?

Anonymous said...

Amen my friend.

BostonPobble said...

D-Man ~ Always glad to help. ;)

Jaded ~ I know exactly.

Traci ~ And blessed be.

Tai said...

It's all pretty amazing when you sit right down and think about it!

ZooooM said...

I'm always amazed at how much cake I can eat. I am a simpleton.

That's why I heart you. You expand my noggin beyond cake!

Hermes said...

* how life sucks without coffee.

BostonPobble said...

Tai ~ It is, isn't it?

Zooom ~ I have that same reaction to ice cream. Seriously.

GOML! ~ Ah! A good one! So true, so true.