Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

He's Cute When He Blushes

Lithus has been out of town for two weeks. Now, don't get me wrong ~ when he's gone, I don't just sit and mope and wander around in a haze of depression and malaise. However, when he gets home, I am happier. And the night he gets back, I'm practically giddy. 

He got home Friday night. As I headed out to the airport to meet his plane, the woman at our door, Kay, asked where I was heading. I told her my baby was coming home ~ and then I giggled. I admit it.

So, Saturday, it was time to restock the refrigerator; we headed to the store. And had to walk past Kay again, who welcomed Lithus home, and told him how much happier I am when he's in town. She even noted that I was strutting. I grinned and replied that strutting was not a problem.

At which point, she crossed the lobby with her hand up, saying "I have to high-five your husband. Any man who can make a woman strut like that deserves it!"

He is so cute when he blushes.

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

0 comments: