Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Muchness

Several years ago now, two koala bears survived horrific fires in Australia. They found each other and became mated at the animal rescue center where they were taken for rehabilitation. The vets in charge of their care said they had "a muchness between them."

I write about Lithus, often, but I don't write about him nearly as often as I could. For as open as I am, I am also known for being private. I hug and laugh and will talk about the things no one else wants to talk about. I believe in feeling whatever we are feeling in the moment and feeling it without shame. And still, there is a reservedness that I know I have.

That being said, sometimes, you have to say something. Sometimes, you are loved so big, and you love so big, and it is all so complete, that you have to say something.



We have a muchness between us. Or mutual weirdness. Probably both. And I am so grateful.


Those are truly blessed Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

0 comments: