Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

We Can Do That

Oh...oh, corporate business people, be careful what you wish for. I am laughing my ass off. According to Guido Barilla, of Barilla pastas, 

"We won't include gays in our ads, because we like the traditional family," Barilla told an interviewer. "If gays don't like it, they can always eat another brand of pasta. Everyone is free to do what they want, provided it doesn't bother anyone else."
                     ~ The Raw Story (.com) by David Ferguson

As for me, my friends, and my family, I think we'll take him up on that offer. 

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee ~ and Bertolli pastas.


ETA: Bertolli pasta has stepped up:

A rep for their social media site says, "We just wanted to spread the word that Bertolli welcomes everyone, especially those with an empty stomach."
                   ~ AdWeek.com, by Tim Nudd

 

0 comments: