Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Amazing How That Works

A few weeks ago, I wrote about choosing to not be a novelist...right now...any longer...these days...something. Since then? Wow.

1. A dear friend is going to be signed with one of my dream houses. When I was telling Lithus, he asked how I felt about it. And the truth is I feel great. No pangs. No what-if's. No envy. I am so damn proud of her.

2. Out of the blue, my boss offered me a promotion and raise. More projects, more writing, more pay. I am being paid, and being paid well, to write. Writing books was/is great. Writing novels was/is great. But what I want to do ~ what I have always wanted to do ~ is write. What I write is, and always has been, irrelevant. Just let me write and pay me for my words. Now, guess what?

Peace is good.

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

0 comments: