Pages

Saturday, January 04, 2014

Another Season By


I've gone back to work. Lithus goes back to work tomorrow. The holiday winds down. But, oh, it was an amazing one. From Samhain dinner with Country Boy to undecorating the house last night ~ with Thanksgiving, my little pot, Christmas lights in Richfield, shopping, wrapping, mailing, singing, laughing, Holiday High Tea, hot cocoa, red/gold serving pieces, lights and more lights, and a ball (a ball!) in between. A gorgeous, happy, loving, musical, fulfilling holiday season.

Thanks for sharing it with me.

Having now blogged every day ~ sometimes twice a day ~ for 65 days, I may take a bit of a break. Or, I may not. It's 2014; let's embrace the unknown. And may your year be shiny and bright.

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.


0 comments: