Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

A Short Hiatus

Tomorrow, the packers come and pack everything up. Bob, My Hoo-Hah Computer (yes, that's his name; registered with Dell and everything) will be squatting with a friend so I will have limited and sporadic internet access (whenever I'm at my friend's place) for the next few days until everything gets set up in Worcester.

At which point, I will be back: The Boston-ish Pobble. ;)

Until then...

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee, even in Worcester!

3 comments:

Blue Dog Art said...

Good Luck with your move.

Dreamer said...

Keep in contact whenever you can, love you lots, and hopefully the letter has gotten to you by now.

Rose said...

Moving during the holiday? Stop and enjoy yourself. Blessings on your move.