Pages

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

A Taste of Honey

You know the one bad thing about getting to spend three hours with someone you love? It makes you want another three hours. And another. And another. And, and, and...

I have been in Houston the last five days. It's the trip I had to reschedule because of Rita the Bitch. Now, all five days were wonderful. The Duck and I can go weeks, months, years without ever being in touch and *POOF* it's like we have never been apart once we are indeed back together. Wonderful. But those three hours? Those were the three hours I spent just with my Dear One.

I finally got my arms around him. Touched him, held him, made sure he really was okay. And then we started to laugh. Honestly, I don't remember the last time I laughed that hard. For three hours, we talked about everything, nothing, and laughed and just were. I met Momma. I walked through his house so I can picture him on the computer when we chat. The tears were there when I had to say goodbye to him ~ but, honestly, at that point I was too tired to cry.

Still, I saw him. He's beautiful. I'll see him again. And I already miss him.

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

3 comments:

dondon009 said...

I am so glad you had a chance to spend time with "The Dear One"! It's wonderful to have a "Dear One" in our lives..... but I wonder about the Duck?

It's great to have you back in blogland and looking forward to more Pobble Thoughts.

Rose said...

I am new to your site but it was beautiful reading about how happy you are....

Dreamer said...

Glad you had fun, now I can see why you two have so much fun talking to each other.