Pages

Friday, November 25, 2005

A Thanksgiving Riddle

How do you know when it's time to go home on Thanksgiving?


When the two-year old throws up all over the kitchen during dessert!

Ah well. We believe it was caused by the fact that she mainstreamed her piece of cake. Aside from that, it has been a good day! I must say, it's kinda nice when someone else hosts (the Divine M's sister, this year) and all you have to do is show up with the paper plates. Toasts were made to those who couldn't be with us ~ or with others we know and love; thanks were given for family and friends; and (aside from the vomit incident) everything was delightful.

Meanwhile, I hope you all have had a wonderful day as well (minus vomit ~ I think I got that covered for all of us.)

Those are thankful Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

4 comments:

dondon009 said...

Eeeeeewwwwww! That would also have sent me packing!

Thanksgiving in Florida was relatively quiet and a perfect time for reflection.

We (the PUGLETS) had turkey with all the fixins after which I got on the computer..... no wine spillage this time.

Hearing the dogs snoring was a prelude to nap time followed by football and more wine!

The weather was 85 degrees and delightful.

Greetings from Florida!

Jaded said...

Thank God there was no vomit present at the Jaded feast. Sheesh.

We're painting tomorrow. You'll get to see it on Sudnay. Yay!

christine mtm said...

no vomit... lots of poop though from the meds the prince is on. did the grillmaster pass on my message?

glad it was a good day. it was for me too.

Rose said...

That happened to me before except I wasn't around people who loved us when my nephew started throwing up at a restaurant. Glad that you had a great day.....