Pages

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Really Great Feelings

I realized I have used the blog as a way to vent some crap recently and haven't exactly been upbeat. So be it. It's my blog and I'll write what the hell I want. That being said, it hasn't been all bad and stressful. Therefore, I thought I would take a moment and share just a handful of the good stuff, too. Goddess knows y'all deserve to hear this stuff, too.

1. Remembering you have cookie dough in your refrigerator.

2. Finding a twenty dollar bill in your pocket.

3. Hearing the phrases "Of course you've been out of touch. Don't worry about it. I'll be here when the book is written."

4. Splurging on half and half instead of milk in your coffee.

5. Realizing your size 14 clothes really are just too big.

6. Getting a message from a friend in Florida just because he wanted to hear your voice.

7. Having a great time at bachelorette parties stone cold sober.

8. Sending your emergency contact the name and phone number of someone who deserves to know if something bad happens.

9. Being the woman/friend the player can relax and be himself around.

10. Knowing your place in the Universe and being comfortable there.


Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

12 comments:

Jaded said...

#10 is really what life/success is all about, in my opinion. Amen for celebrating that!

Cookie dough ain't bad either.

xoxox

2 Dollar Productions said...

These are all good things to bear in mind, especially #2, #7 & #10.

A song that I like has a similar line that goes "I reached into my pocket found three 20s and a ten, feels so good, feeling good again."

It's a good feeling indeed.

ZooooM said...

Mmmm cookie dough! Why do I always forget that kind of pure joy exists until someone reminds me?

Rose said...

All are good things to me. Express yourself here that's what we are here for.That's also what the blog is for....write on...

nRT said...

I enjoy reading your blog....the good the bad and the ugly. I hope you are well.
I also hope the nature watchers are wrong and the winter is not going to be tough. But did you see what Bufflo got this past week! 2 feet of snow in October

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

You're eating cookie dough AND losing weight?! I think I'll try that.

dondon009 said...

#6: Believe it or not, just five minutes ago I was sitting on my patio sipping coffee and smoking cigarettes; remembering once again, how wonderful it was to just hear your voice........ and a truly beautiful voice it is!

Know that you are loved.

DON~

Blue Dog Art said...

#2 is the best! I've been MIA for a while. Hope you are well.

Graziella said...

I especially like #2. There's nothing like discovering you're $20 richer than you thought!

MrVorhias said...

4. Unless you don't enjoy coffee. >_>

Krystal said...

Mmmmmm...cookie dough...

Twisted Lady said...

That's right!