Pages

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Tra-La-La

Done, Done, Done...I am Done, Done, Done

Tra-La-La-La

I'm DONE! Six months of hell and I'm DONE!

Here's my acknowledgements page:

Many people helped me, P.T. Shank, make this book happen. Specifically, I would like to thank H. Dean McKay for his business acumen; the Grill Master and the Divine M, as always; Graziella for laundry, dinners, flowers and generally being an amazing friend; P.C. for his patience, humor and being awake long after most people have gone to bed; the FAEE, who saw me through the beginning of it; Lithus, who saw me through the end of it; and all my friends – both real and cyber – who understood and still love me.

In case you missed it, ya'll are those cyber friends I mentioned. ;)

I'm done.

Tra-La-La...

Those would be Pobble Thoughts if I could think any longer... That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

12 comments:

ZooooM said...

HOORAY DONE!

Congratulations! Now go catch up on your well-deserved fun!!

When you are able, I hope you will share what the project is?

nRT said...

Congratulations on your quest.
When will it hit the shelves and what is the name of the book.
My daughter still keep in touch with her friend from Venezuela, he and his family are loving your book 'Test Words You Should Know'.
keep us postd

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Yayyy! Yayyy!

Now. About our half-way point...

Krystal said...

Congratulations!!!

I can't believe I'm in an acknowledgement page... Hee! Hee!

Aisha T. said...

CONGRAAAAATULLLLAAATIONS!!! Now, go out and have martinis and a bottle of champagne (well, don't get sick!)

Dreamer said...

Yay...I'm mentioned! Sort of kind of but yes...^^

Rose said...

Congrats are in order! I know whatever it is, it will be well worth the wait. Congrats again...

Tai said...

WHEEEEEE!!!!

So glad you made it through, can't wait to spend my money on it!

kimber said...

Congratulations! Go, drink, be merry! You deserve it!

Graziella said...

Yippee! I'm so happy for you!

Thanks for adding me the acknowledgements, that's super sweet of you.

BIG hug!

christine mtm said...

WOO-HOO!

i'm so glad to have you back.

2 Dollar Productions said...

You can feel the weight being lifted in the post.

Congratulations.

I know the difficulty of putting yourself through the wringer (sp?), and it always feels better on the other side knowing that you saw it through to the end - whatever that may be.

Nice work.