Pages

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Hellos and Goodbyes

I've bitten the bullet and edited my blogroll over there. Some of my favorite reads just aren't posting any more. D-Man said goodbye, which was nice. But doesn't make me miss him less. Dagoth just...went away several months ago. I miss everyone who has stopped blogging but am concerned about him the most. Hopefully, he quit posting because life got so busy with good stuff. Hopefully. Then there's Jaded. She got run off by some crazy hater people. Why do we have to hate? Can't disagreeing simply be enough? Apparently not. Speaker FTB...well, I know why he's not posting and what's got him busy ~ or at least I have a very strong suspicion, even if I haven't met her yet. I hope I'm right on that one, too. The exception is Don. He's still over there eventhough he hasn't posted regularly in a while. Don, you just don 't get to come off the blog roll. :)

I have, however, linked some other great reads.

Cam Pike and his ramblings on all things sport-ish. The poop had seats at the Red Sox no-hitter the other night. This allows me to hate him.

Ick Feh. Her name is Gabi. Her profile reads: Unable to choose a career, she is also overeducated, underemployed and always opinionated. :-) See why I'm glad I found her? We disagree on which is better, Boston or New York, but not much else.

A Real Live Lesbian. Just living her life and writing about it with an honesty that makes her readers think. At least this one.

And finally, Vanyel. Wisdom, wit, thoughts, scoldings and comments from north of the border. It's good to finally be able to link him!

Anyway, as much as I hate saying goodbye to old friends (who I hope start blogging again and let me know when they do!), finding new ones is always good, too. Hopefully, you'll enjoy them as much as I.

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

3 comments:

Dennis R. Upkins said...

I'm so happy you've found your way to my blog. Suffice to say I've been reading yours and I've bookmarked your page.

-neo_prodigy

BostonPobble said...

Dennis ~ I'm glad to have found your blog as well. And am equally happy you're stopping by over here!

Cam Pike said...

I guess that means you just have to find time to come to Boston for a visit and see a no-hitter of your own.

:)