Pages

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Getting Going Again

So...I've had a hard time posting again. But I don't want Daisy's death to be the end of my blog, either. So what am I doing? I'm stealing. With thanks to $$ Productions, who had this one up a while ago...

Here are the rules:

You.
Can.
Only.
Type.
One.
Word.

1. Where is your mobile phone? Kitchen
2. Your significant other? Beauty
3. Your hair? Curly
4. Your mother? Flighty
5. Your father? Santa
6. Your favorite thing? Life
7. Your dream last night? Forgotten
8. Your favorite drink? Seabreeze
9. Your dream/goal? Bestseller
10. The room you’re in? Den
11. Your ex? Military
12. Your fear? Spider
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Signing
14. Where were you last night? Home
15. What you’re not? Frantic
16. Muffins? Yes
17. One of your wish list items? Morocco
18. Where you grew up? Hell
19. The last thing you did? Snuggle
20. What are you wearing? Comfy
21. Your TV? There
22. Your pets? Lionel
23. Your computer? Viv
24. Your life? Enviable
25. Your mood? Quiet
26. Missing someone? Yes
27. Your car? Unbreakable
28. Something you’re not wearing? Slippers
29. Favorite Store? Online
30. Your summer? Missing
31. Like someone? Yes
32. Your favorite color? Blue
33. When is the last time you laughed? Saturday
34. Last time you cried? Daisy
35. Who will/would re-post this? Unknown

Those are Pobble Thoughts. That and a buck fifty will get you coffee.

6 comments:

kimber said...

There is beauty in simplicity.

Nice.
List.

Graziella said...

I send you love. And a big long hug.
Blue, I didn't know that. :) Give Lionel kisses for me!

akakarma said...

Good to see you back Pobble. Hugs to you.

ZooooM said...

Glad to see you posting again. I like the one word thing. I truly should follow that in all aspects of life. I know Mr. Zoom is somewhere thinking "something magical just happened....."

CrackerLilo said...

I'm so glad you got posting again. *hug*

Rose said...

Hi Pobble:
Stopping through to check on you.